Nottingham Business School Alumni Fellowship Programme
Nottingham Business School prides itself on providing its student population with industry insight and opportunities to widen their exposure to real businesses and their leaders. This is an outstanding opportunity for our alumni to engage with NBS students and staff.
Successful Alumni Fellow applicants will be expected to volunteer a minimum of two working days (15 hours) per academic year to undertake a range of activities to enrich our student experience and their own professional development.
View profiles for the Alumni Fellows.
Activities that our Alumni Fellows are currently involved in:
- Guest lectures / seminar support
- Employability workshops
- Mock employment interviews (as part of the University's Acceler8 programme)
- Company visits and shadowing
- Enhancement boards
- Academic / industry "buddying" scheme
- Recruitment Fair support
Find out more about these activities.
Each Alumni Fellow dedicates their time to different activities, depending on interests, expertise and availability. Our main focus for our Alumni Fellowship Programme is to create a valuable resource that our student population can benefit from, whilst offering the unique opportunity for alumni to raise their own profile and develop skills and experience.
Contact Govind Singh (Business Development Officer) for further information, or register your interest to be notified when applications reopen by emailing email@example.com
Benefits for Alumni Fellows include:
- Use of the title "Alumni Fellow"
- NTU email account, which gains access to online resources
- Access to campus, including library resources
- Priority invitations to NTU / NBS events
- Discounts available on selected postgraduate and professional programmes
- Alumni Fellowship networking events
Requirements of an Alumni Fellow
To ensure our Alumni Fellows get the most beneficial experience, and to provide the most suitable use for your knowledge, we require that you have the following before you apply:
- Graduated at least two years ago from Nottingham Business School
- Hold over two years full-time work experience
If your application is successful you will be required to abide by the Terms and Conditions and the
Code of Conduct. You must read and agree to them before submitting your application.