Arts and Humanities Alumni Fellowship Programme
The Arts and Humanities Alumni Fellowship Programme provides a unique and structured way for our talented alumni to donate their time to support our current students. Successful Alumni Fellow applicants offer their skills, experience and knowledge on a voluntary basis for a total of 15 hours per academic year.
As an Arts and Humanities School Alumni Fellow, you can undertake a range of activities to support current students’ personal and professional development as well as enhancing their University experience. Activities that you can become involved with as an Alumni Fellow include:
- Employability workshops and events, eg application reviews, mock interviews, skills workshops etc
- Writing articles and blogs
- Offering placement opportunities
- Company visits and work shadowing
- Recruitment Fair Support
- Periodic Course Reviews
Each Alumni Fellow dedicates their time to different activities, depending on their own interests, expertise and availability. Alumni will indicate their preferred activities at their Launch eventWhether you graduated in Languages, Media, English, Journalism, History or Humanities Joint Honours, the Programme aims to provide students with a range of opportunities to meaningfully engage with alumni and enhance their skills.
Benefits for Alumni Fellows include:
- Use of the title "Alumni Fellow"
- NTU email account, which gains access to online resources
- Access to campus, including library resources
- Priority invitations to NTU events
- Discounted membership to RSViP, an exclusive members only networking group in Nottingham
Contact Grace Mik (Alumni Fellowship Co-Ordinator) for further information, or to register your interest in becoming an Alumni Fellow.
To ensure that our Alumni Fellows get the most beneficial experience, we require that you have had over two years of full time work experience.
If your application is successful you will be required to abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Code of Conduct. You must read and agree to them before submitting your application.
I had a great time at NTU and look forward to volunteering my time to support current students.
Alastair Turner, Aspectus PR (BA Hons Broadcast Journalism 1998)