All members of the Alumni Association can access the benefits and services listed below.
There are a number of special additional benefits for members who are registered with the alumni online community. All alumni may also request a Venture card in order to obtain other special discounts.
Get more details of these benefits online or contact us on +44 (0)115 848 8777 or email us.
- News of events, lectures and career related opportunities.
- The annual alumni magazine, Network. Receive your copy by mail or email by updating your details. You can also read the magazine online.
- eNewsletters to provide you with the latest news. To ensure that you receive yours, please send us your up-to-date email address.
- Access to venture, the secure password-protected Community Area, so that can contact your friends, add a notice to the message board and update your details. Register now!
- Access to the University’s Employability Centre for up to three years after graduation.
- If you are a recent graduate looking for work register on FutureHub, NTU’s vacancies portal, to see hundreds of vacancies from employers looking to recruit NTU graduates. Already registered as a graduate on FutureHub? Log-in at www.ntu.ac.uk/futurehub.
- If you are an employer and would like to recruit a recent graduate please register on FutureHub and submit your vacancies direct.
- Access to any of our three campus libraries.
- Exclusive 20% off at Nottingham's Galleries of Justice and City of Caves when presenting a venture card.
- Special discounts at leading attractions around the UK, such as Alton Towers, Chessington World of Adventures, the Dungeons, LEGOLAND® Windsor, Madame Tussauds London, Thorpe Park, Warwick Castle, SEA LIFE, SEA LIFE Sanctuaries.
- Up to 10% discount on holiday cottages throughout Europe with cottages.com.
- Up to 10% discount off parks and lodges with Hoseasons.
- Opportunities to retain links with your school or department.
- Keep in touch with old friends via our email and letter forwarding service.